Help spread the word about our music classes on facebook!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Kindermusik Conference






I am back from Kindermusik conference in Biloxi, Mississippi! My family and I went down early and enjoyed one day at the beach and visiting with relatives that live in the area. I enjoyed getting to meet so many ladies (and gentleman :) who teach Kindermusik in the southeast. The Birmingham area had 6 educators present at the conference! We spent the weekend getting to know each other, sharing ideas, and attending classes. I really enjoyed the drum circle/bondfire at the beach Friday night!
~Lauren

No comments:

Enroll Now for Kindermusik!

Enroll Now Online

Music teachers: Save time with Music Teacher's Helper!

Children's music classes

Children's music classes
These instruments will be featured from time to time in a Kindermusik class!